We continue our commitment to helping area businesses and residents connect on employment opportunities. If you are a business or organization with a job opening you'd like to publicize, feel free to contact us.
We encourage our residents looking for employment to use all available resources. Our local newspapers do an excellent job advertising available jobs. This page is not meant to replace those resources, but to augment them.
To help connect jobseekers to employers who are hiring, IDES maintains the state’s largest job search engine IllinoisJoblink.com (IJL). IJL recently showed that 62,451 resumes were posted and 160,023 help wanted ads were available. We encourage job seekers to use Illinois JobLink at this link.
Video Editor - Post Production
We are seeking a video editor to work in collaboration with our production team at the first of the 2019 year. You will be involved in the creative, planning and execution stages of the production shoot and through post-production. You will enjoy the satisfaction that comes with delivering a final product of exceptional quality. Our production team produces high-resolution videos for our company Whitetail Properties Real Estate, through television, commercials, web, and short films. Our specialty is found in the outdoors and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a forward-thinking working environment in a laid-back, creative workplace.
- Direct involvement with brand leading, high-quality production projects
- Relaxed office culture and training opportunities
- On-the-job and ongoing career development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Health / Life / Dental / Vision / Retirement benefits
- Involvement with key leaders in the outdoor industry
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- All facets of the post-production creative process
- Strong conceptual, video editing, color correction, and design skills are required, with emphasis on Adobe Premiere / MAC Platform edit bays
- Full proficiency in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere)
- Extensive experience creating motion graphics in After Effects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative production environment, team player, proactive, entrepreneurial, ability to adapt
- A sense of humor and a genuine love for what you do
- Candidates should have the ability to think strategically, be self-motivated
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities while maintaining strong time management skills.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail with organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels in and sometimes outside the organization
- This is primarily an in-house position, however, there is some opportunity for fieldwork throughout the year for those qualified
- Must be willing to relocate or be within commuting distance of our corporate office in Pittsfield, IL
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years (4) of experience in video editing or media production is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Adobe applications, specifically Adobe Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop