Whitetail Properties posted August 1, 2019
We are seeking an IT Support Staff to work with our current IT team resolving incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware that our staff and agents use throughout the Midwest. This position must respond to queries either in person. email or over the phone. Excellent people skills and being able to effectively assist people on all learning levels is a must. The position is a full time, hourly position. Hours are 8a-5p, occasional nights and weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the assigned IT/communications in a Mac and Windows environment
- Coordinates install and continuously analyzes system design, hardware, and software
- Recommends, and installs solutions and upgrades to ensure the availability, integrity, efficiency, and reliability of all components of the assigned systems
- Serves as a focal point for ensuring functionality and operability of the assigned IT/communications system environment
- Optimizes the functionality and performance of hardware and software systems
- Provides ongoing technical support to office staff and field agents to ensure proper functional use of equipment and programs
- Position is located in Pittsfield, Il. Must live within commuting distance or willing to relocate
- 4 years experience, education, or training that approaches techniques and requirements appropriate to an assigned computer applications area or computer specialty area in an organization
- Familiarity with MS Office and other common applications for both Mac and Windows
- Working knowledge of iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- Experience with network and mass storage solutions required
- Cisco and Meraki experience preferred
- Windows Server
- Quickbooks database server support preferred
- Group Health Insurance coverage with an employer contribution
- Voluntary benefits (dental, vision, life)
- Retirement with a company match
- Work/life balance atmosphere
- Growing national company
KELLY JOHNSON | STAFFING SPECIALIST
WHITETAIL PROPERTIES REAL ESTATE, LLC
PO BOX 251 PITTSFIELD, IL | CORPORATE OFFICE: 217.285.9000
Part Time Chamber Executive Director position re-posted August 1, 2019
Tthe Board of Directors of the Pike County Chamber of Commerce , located in Pittsfield, IL seeks a highly qualified, experienced and educated individual to assume the duties of Executive Director. This position will be responsible for the management of a 200 member not for profit, broad-based business organization. Candidates must exhibit strong organizational, management, financial, interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
Strong computer skills (QuickBooks, excel, word, email and social media) also required.
This position is for 20 hours per week.Please submit your cover letter, resume with three business references, educational and work history to email@example.com . Information will only be accepted via email.
The Pike County Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping our members (area businesses) and residents connect on employment opportunities. If you are a business or organization with a job opening you'd like to publicize, feel free to contact us.
We encourage our residents looking for employment to use all available resources. Our local newspapers do an excellent job advertising available jobs. This page is not meant to replace those resources, but to augment them.
This link will take you to a page where we post job listings provided to the Chamber by our members and other leading area employers. These job connection announcements are also included in our Chamber Job Connections email blasts. To get on the distribution list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.